- Across all global Ark Unleashed platforms, only English must be spoken, other
languages can be spoken in the tribe, ally chat, and private messages.
- We do not refund any items or dinos lost due to game bugs or server crashes.
- Respect all players and members of staff on all Ark Unleashed platforms.
- Selling in-game items for real-world money is not allowed and will lead to you
- Trolling of any kind that has a negative effect on a player or the community
experience is not allowed.
- Language which contains abuse, harassment, homophobic slurs, racism, or language of
similar nature is not allowed.
- Posting any kind of personal information is not allowed.
- Any type of media (videos, pictures, links, etc…) with inappropriate content is not
- All names must not include any sort of vulgar, hateful, racist, homophobic or
anything of a similar nature.
- If you are inactive for 14 days or more, your base, items, and creatures will be
- If you connect your Discord to your in-game character your decay timer will
be increased to 21 days.
- This does not apply to those who have the immunity donation perk.
- Crashing the servers on purpose is not allowed.
- DDOS’ing the servers is not allowed.
- Helping players without first asking their permission is not allowed.
- You must disable any visible range viewer once finished with (eg. S+ show range).
- Giving away free items or dinos is not allowed.
- Leaving tamed creatures on the Obelisks is not allowed.
- Leaving creatures on wander and/or aggressive is not allowed.
- Leaving tames that are unattended in caves that could leave a negative effect
on another player’s experience is not allowed.
- Kiting wild dinos or anything of a similar nature to a player’s base or dinos is not
- Drowning and killing offline players is not allowed.
- Using macros, scripts, or any third-party software is not allowed.
- Intentionally duping items, tames, or characters are not allowed.
- Loot beacons are claimed by the first player to arrive at it.
- If someone steals a beacon from you and you arrived first, we require video
footage as proof.
- Dropping fertile eggs such as wyvern, rock drake, Deinonychus, or of similar nature
is not allowed.
- This will lead to a negative effect on players’ experience by blocking
- You are allowed one base and one outpost per map. Your outpost can be as follows:
- Platform of any kind (eg. tree or cliff platform)
- Raft or Platform saddle (does not count if returned to the main base)
- Small base that does not exceed 10x10x4
- Blocking access to the artifact caves, obelisk terminals or boss terminals is not
- Building in artifact caves is not allowed.
- Pillar, foundation, or any kind of structure spam is not allowed.
- Blocking land paths, if it obvious entry and exit to certain areas are not
- Taming pens, fishing spots must be taken down as soon as you are finished using
- Building placeholders to reserve land is not allowed.
- Blocking or building around beacons or loot crates is not allowed,
- Building small 1×1 bases / outposts or that of a similar nature, next to loot crates
(eg. desert loot crates) is not allowed.
- Building on world spawn points is not allowed.
- Structures must not block 5 or more resources (Click here for a list of resources
this rule applies to).
- Bases with a large amount of empty space that is not being used are not allowed.
- Blocking or Building in beaver dam spawns is not allowed.
- Building mechanics that are unintended is not allowed, structures must have a clear
connection to the world. (eg. Floating structures).
- All oil veins must remain unlocked at all times.
- Blocking or building on oil veins is not allowed.
- Spawn Blocker must not be placed anywhere else besides inside your base your own
- Ones placed in the open world or not near your base will be automatically
- All Gas collectors must be unlocked.
- Blocking or building around Gas Collectors is not allowed.
- Blocking or building around charge nodes is not allowed.
- Blocking or building around Plant Z is not allowed.
- Building or blocking surface entrance caves is not allowed.
- Blocking rivers is not allowed.
- Building around or blocking city terminals is not allowed.
- Do not get involved in titan fights if players are engaged in one unless you have
permission to be involved.
- Building around OSDs and Element Veins are not allowed.
- Constantly farming titans is not allowed by the same tribe or player nonstop is not allowed.
- Allow for others to have a chance to experience killing titans.
- If there is no one in the queue, you are free to farm them.